Wednesday 16th July
Clarke Hall, IOE
10am to 4pm
To celebrate 10 years of the Bloomsbury Learning Environment and to mark the end of another successful academic year supporting and encouraging Technology Enhanced Learning, you are invited to attend the BLE e-Learning Fayre.
The fayre will run all day, with members of staff demonstrating and showcasing examples of tools and technology used in Bloomsbury. Keynote speakers will be presenting at specific times of the day.
1. Interactive, online learning resources e.g. virtual patients, simulations, models for learning
2. Assessment + feedback e.g. quizzes, Electronic Management of Assessment, rich feedback, academic integrity
3. Collaborative learning e.g. blogs, wikis, peer assessment, etc
4. Media rich resources e.g. lecture capture, screen-casting, open resources
5. Innovative + creative uses of Moodle incl feedback from the BLOOC
10am Dr Mandy Bentham, Director of Academic Development (SOAS): 10 years of Collaboration
12pm Prof Richard Noss, Co-Director of London Knowledge Lab (IOE): Where next for TEL?
2pm Steve Hirons, Director of Centre for Learning & Professional Development (Birkbeck): Intangible assets of media enriched learning materials
4pm Sarah Sherman, BLE Service Manager: BLE 2.0
Call for Demonstrations
If you have been working on something that would fit one of the themes above and you would like the opportunity to demonstrate it to colleagues, then please complete this brief form.
No booking is necessary
Any questions, please contact Sarah Sherman firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment